We provide unrivaled expertise and personalized client services to create strategies for brand development, integrated marketing and licensed partnerships to power up your brand.
Our vast network of industry leading experts in entertainment development, style guides, publishing, manufacturing and marketing can also be tapped to create a unique powerhouse team dedicated to your business needs.
- BRAND EVALUATION – Not sure whether your brand is ready for licensing? We can evaluate your brand and provide expert advice to help you determine next steps.
- BRAND ROADMAPS – Ready to take the next step? We can create a strategic roadmap to provide direction for building your intellectual property into a licensable brand.
- BRAND CREATIVE – Your brand creative must be fresh and relevant to the target audience. We can help you get there – from creative direction and branding to backstory narratives, animation development, style guides, and product concepts.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT – Our vast network of animation, TV, feature film, interactive, digital and publishing experts can help you navigate through those industries to find the best opportunities for creating and distributing content to help build a passionate fan base.
- BRAND EXTENSION LICENSING – Congratulations! Your brand has developed a critical mass of passionate fans, brand creative is in place and you are ready to accelerate your brand forward through licensed partnerships. We can create a strategic licensing plan, advise on licensing opportunities and help you find the best licensing agent.
- MARKETING PARTNERSHIPS – Looking to expand your brand through marketing and promotional partnerships? We can help you identify and secure the best partners as well as execute and manage the program.
- INTEGRATED MARKETING – Powerhouse brands need to be expertly managed for continued growth – we can help you leverage and manage your brand across entertainment platforms, consumer products, marketing and promotions.
- LICENSING 101 Workshops – Our experts (who are also Adjunct Professors in Licensing at New York University) can lead Licensing 101 workshops for you and your team. These engaging workshops will provide an understanding of licensing basics through advanced strategies so that you will be able to make more informed decisions going forward.